How I Have Improved My Own Social Skills and
Relationships and You Can Too…
I think my story with social skills is a pretty common one.
I was deathly shy, especially around women. To the point that I hadn’t had a date in several years.
I quite often found it hard to come up with things to say or to start a conversation in school, at a party or at some kind of meeting.
So the # 1 thing for me was to get better socially.
Because I wanted to feel more confident and less shy. Be able to connect better and deeper with people.
And I wanted to be socially free and have the skills and habits to live and create my life as I wanted.
Now, not having helpful social skills can be terribly restricting.
It can sometimes feel like life never seems to really start for you or truly grow compared to the people you see around you as they express themselves genuinely and confidently, go on dates and seem to be at ease with meeting new people.
But this is not something that is set in stone.
Over the past years things have changed a lot for me.
A part of me is still introverted, I still love to read and to be by myself for some time each week.
But I am also in an awesome relationship with a wonderful woman now and have been with her for the last 13 years.
And I have become so much more confident and relaxed socially. Nowadays it feels fun and exciting instead of nerve-racking to connect with people.
Introducing The Smart Social Skills Course
The Smart Social Skills Course is a digital and downloadable 12-week course.
It will give you the same exact tools, exercises and strategies that helped me to finally change my social skills and life.
Many of the strategies and exercises in this course are things I’ve never even mentioned on The Positivity Blog or in the Positivity Newsletter before.
Here's what you'll get each week:
- The written guide. This guide includes a section with just a few easy-to-follow action-steps to take that week. This is to make sure that things stay practical and that you move forward and make progress (even if it may sometimes be by just taking one or a few small steps).
- The audio version of the written guide. An audio session that you can listen to in your car, on the bus, while taking a walk or whenever you have the time (or need a boost just before a social situation during your day).
- A worksheet. You’ll also get a worksheet each week where I’ll share the powerful exercises that helped me to understand myself, my social skills and relationships better and that’ll help you to apply what you learn to your specific situation and life.
NOTE: You have two options when it comes to how you want the course delivered.
You can either get it in small, weekly parts via email. Or you can download the whole course today.
If you join you'll get an email with easy-to-follow instructions to access the course material in both of those ways.
Here’s What You’ll Learn...
So the Smart Social Skills Course is a 12-week course. And it will help you to build your own social skills and relationship toolbox that you’ll carry with you for the rest of your life (no matter what happens).
Now, let me be more specific. The most important positive changes that this course will help you make are how to…
- Be calmly confident and deep down feel like you truly trust yourself to be able to handle and be successful in for example meetings, job interviews and on dates.
- Overcome shyness and social nervousness so that you can have the inner freedom to create the social life you want.
- Reduce the anxiety of approaching someone and start a conversation with anyone by using 3 simple steps.
- Not let rejection – or the fear of it – hold you back anymore or sting as much as it used to.
- Consistently make a great first impression, no matter if that's on a date, in a business meeting or with a new friend.
- Become a better listener and improve one of the most underappreciated skills for deeper and better relationships.
- Not get stuck in awkward silences in conversations.
- Understand and adopt the giving and positive attitude that makes any relationship or conversation more rewarding.
- Stop being unassertive and become someone who can ask for what you want in life and say no to the things you don’t want.
- Adopt the essential habits of kindness and acceptance and through that improve not just relationship with other people but also with yourself.
- Give and receive criticism in ways that will be more effective, healthy and a lot less painful.
- Handle toxic and difficult people in your life so they don't drag you down or create anxiety in your day to day life.
- Simply feel less lonely and find more happiness, fun and enjoyment in both new and old relationships and in your daily conversations.
6 Bonuses on Dating, Improving Your Conversation Skills and More…
I've created 6 bonuses that you’ll also get free life-time access to if you join the course.
These extra bonuses are:
- The Simple Guide to Dating. In this bonus guide filled with the best lessons I've learned for improving my dating life you’ll for example learn a very helpful mindset for dating, the one habit that can make your dates go from kind of nice or mediocre to something much more than that and about 4 of the most common dating mistakes that I and many other people have made and how to avoid them.
- The Simple Guide to Dating Audio Guide. This audio version of the written bonus guide is perfect to get a boost of positive energy and a refresher as you are heading for your date.
- How to Become a Better Conversationalist, Part II. In this bonus guide about conversational techniques and habits you’ll discover the one habit that makes it easier to have more exciting and interesting conversations, 3 simple steps for improving your eye-contact, how to handle people who just take, take and take without giving back. And a few more helpful hints and tips.
- How to Become a Better Conversationalist, Part II Audio Guide. This audio version of the written bonus guide will help you to sharpen your conversational skills.
- Five Common and Destructive Social Habits (and What to Do About Them). I, like so many others, have had several common and socially destructive habits that messed up my conversations and relationships. Habits like always having to be right, neediness, resentment, envy and jealously. Learn how to replace those habits with healthier ones in this guide.
- Five Common and Destructive Social Habits Audio Guide. Listen to how you can make positive and healthy changes in your social and relationship habits.
Join the Smart Social Skills Course Now
There is a time for a real change.
A time for creating social freedom and new skills so that you can develop the relationships you’d like and live the life you really want. A time to grow and to explore what you want deep down instead of holding yourself back or being stuck.
If you like, that time can be now. So let’s get started.
When you enroll in the digital and downloadable Smart Social Skills Course, here’s what you’ll get via email:
- The 12 written weekly guides with the practical techniques, strategies and clear action-steps to take.
- The 12 worksheets with exercises to help you to better understand yourself and how to improve your social skills and relationships.
- 12 audio guides you can listen to anywhere and anytime when you need a reminder or a boost during your day.
- The 6 extra bonuses, like the guide on improving your dating life and the audio version of that written guide.
All this for just a one-time payment of $37
P.S: I spent many, many years to get to where I am today.
I don’t want you to have to spend that much time struggling to find your way out of being socially stuck or shyness and not feeling confident or like you don’t deserve and can’t create the romantic relationships, friendships and career relationships you want.
Instead, get a fresh start today.
Start to deep down feel like you are confident, relaxed and capable in any kind of social situation. Start growing and building better and deeper relationships that will bring you to new and unexplored heights and horizons in life.
And remember, you have a 90 day, no hard feelings and no questions asked money back guarantee so you can check out the entire Smart Social Skills Course with no risk for you.
Copyright Henrik Edberg of the Positivity Blog.