How I Have Improved My Own Self-Esteem and You Can Too…
Being in a place of low self-esteem is not a good but an all too common place to be in the world today.
It can feel terribly restricting.
You don’t go for what you really want most of the time. And it feels like life never seems to really start for you or truly grow compared to the people you see around you.
But this is not something that is set in stone.
Low self-esteem is an issue and a challenge but it is something that can be improved greatly upon so that you can feel great about yourself and live your life to its full potential too.
I think my story with self-esteem is a pretty common one.
I didn’t have atrociously bad self-esteem but I was down on myself quite a lot and didn’t feel like I deserved very much in life.
So I held myself back from the success in wanted. I held myself back from trying to live up to my potential.
Over the past years things have changed for me.
In this course I want to share what I have learned, what has actually worked and still works to keep my self-esteem up even through rough parts of my days and weeks.
In the Self-Esteem Course you will each week for 12 weeks get a part of the puzzle of high self-esteem:
- Exercises for understanding. I will share the powerful exercises that helped me to understand myself better and to make steady improvements in how view myself and the world.
- Strategies so that you don’t get dragged down in everyday life. I’ll share the ways I have learned to handle those common situations, habits and pitfalls that can drag your self-esteem down on a daily basis.
- The habits of high self-esteem. I’ll share the habits I have cultivated that allow me to feel a lot better about myself and feel the inner freedom to explore life as I want to.
Helping Yourself Through Life’s Ups and Downs and Towards Your Dreams…
Having a healthy sense of self-esteem is much like building and maintaining your personal physical fitness.
It is not something you do once and then it is fixed for the rest of your life.
But in this course I’ll give you the tools to build it up and then you can run with it and keep it up week after week and month after month, through life’s ups and downs and on the winding path towards your own small, big and awesome dreams and goals.
Because that is what a healthy sense of self-esteem is about.
That you feel and think that you are worthy of good things, happiness and love. In your relationships and socially, at work or in school, with your health, finances and other important things in life.
It’s about you feeling good about yourself even when you encounter criticism, failure or if your work is not done in a perfect manner or if you are not achieving things all the time.
It’s about being good to yourself just like you would be good to your best friend.
"I joined Self-Esteem Course at a time of hardship and struggle.
I’d hit the biggest bump of my entire life and didn’t know how to get out of the rut, but slowly, by listening to the lessons and filling out the worksheets, I learned to talk back to my inner critic and find healthier ways to handle my feelings.
I’ve retained all the lessons from that difficult time and my life is far happier and richer for it."
- Sarah Moore, course participant.
The Most Important Positive Changes That This Course Will Help You Make Are How to…
- Stay strong and resilient even through the tough days and rough times we all face from time to time.
- Handle the criticism and negativity people lash out at you in a a more understanding and levelheaded way.
- Uncover and reclaim your inner core of unchanging self-esteem.
- Stop dragging yourself down by comparing yourself and your life to other people and their lives.
- Become more assertive by using 3 simple rules for saying no (and what to do if someone gets pushy even after you’ve said no).
- Replace perfectionism with healthier and happier habits that will help you to get more done with less stress and anxiety.
- Deep down feel like you truly trust yourself to be able to handle life and making the important decisions.
- Handle mistakes and failure in a way that allows you to keep feeling good about yourself and to learn from what happened.
- Discover your factual strengths and weaknesses and a more balanced and nuanced perspective towards yourself and your world.
- Talk back to your own inner critic, stop it before it can damage you and your life even more and then replace it with healthier habits.
- Cultivate more compassion and understanding for yourself and for other people.
- Finally lay off and overcome your own most self-critical and most self-esteem damaging thought habits about how you look, think and how you want to live your life.
- Find your most important dreams and set up goals and effective strategies that will help you reach those dreams and fulfill your untapped inner potential.
- Stay on course while you work towards what you want and to not self-sabotage when you get it.
- Truly feel deserving of having and getting more good and great things in your life.
- Simply stop feeling lousy or negatively about yourself and start feeling good about yourself and happier on the inside.
- Let go of how you think you should be and embrace who you deep down are.
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Join The Self-Esteem Course Today…
I have kept things very simple for this course.
And you have two options when it comes to how you want the course delivered.
You can either get it in small, weekly parts via email.
Or you can download the whole course today.
No matter what option you choose, you'll get an email with easy-to-follow instructions to access the course material.
If you take the “one-small-part-each-week” path then you will each week get a short guide with just a couple of clear action steps at the end of the guide to take that week.
I have added this weekly option to lessen the chance that you get overwhelmed, stuck in analysis paralysis or start procrastinating.
Because I want as many as possible not only to read the information but also to take small actions each week to build their self-esteem and be able to better maintain it.
So, with this option you will each week get a new email containing a written guide in PDF format with strategies, practical tips and clear action-steps to take.
And many of these techniques, tips and exercises are things I have never even mentioned on my blog or in my newsletter before.
You will also receive these two bonuses each week:
- The Weekly Worksheet. One worksheet per week in PDF format containing in many cases absolutely essential exercises to help you to better understand yourself, your own self-esteem and how to improve it.
- The Weekly Audio Session. The week’s written guide as an audio session in mp3 format.
That’s 12 extra worksheets. And 12 audio sessions in mp3 format.
9 New Bonuses on Self-Confidence, Helping a Loved One with Self-Esteem and More…
I've created 9 new bonuses that you’ll get free life-time access to if you join the course.
These extra bonuses are:
- Self-Confidence: 20 Habits and Strategies that Work in Real Life. In this big, 60-page bonus guide I’ll show you how to both to improve your self-confidence and keep it stable even when the winds are blowing hard and things feel scary and uncertain.
- How to Improve Your Self-Confidence Workbook. This 24-page workbook will help you to apply what you learn about self-confidence to your own situation and life.
- Mini-Course: 9 Days to Start Moving Out of Negative Thinking. Do one thing, take one step forward each day for 9 days to start building more optimistic habits and a more positive life.
- How to Boost Your Self-Esteem in Today’s Digital World. In this guide you'll learn how not let today’s technology, the internet and social media push you and your self-esteem down.
- How to Boost Your Self-Esteem in Today’s Digital World - Audio Version. You also get the self-esteem bonus guide in mp3 format so you can listen to it anytime and anywhere.
- How to Help to Improve the Self-Esteem of the People You Love. When people have completed the Self-Esteem Course they’ve quite often asked me: How can I help to improve the self-esteem of someone close to me? I answer that question in this bonus guide.
- How to Help to Improve the Self-Esteem of the People You Love - Audio Version. The audio version of the self-esteem bonus guide that you can listen to when you need a reminder or motivation to help someone in your life.
- 5 Steps to Help You to Let Go and Finally Move On. Not being able to let go and move on can drag you back into pain, negativity and low self-esteem over and over again. In this bonus guide I share 5 steps that have helped me with this in my own life.
- 3 Steps to Stop Getting Stuck in Victim Thinking. In this guide I share how I've learned to handle and minimize one of my own most persistent and destructive habits.
Join the Self-Esteem Course Now
There is a time for a real change.
A time for inner freedom and self-happiness so that you can live the life you really want.
A time to grow, to start feeling good about yourself and to explore what you want deep down instead of holding yourself back.
If you like, that time can be now. So let’s get started.
Join us in the digital and downloadable Self-Esteem Course for just $37 (that’s for the whole 12-week course + the 9 new bonuses).
P.S: I spent many years to get to where I am today.
I don’t want you to have to spend that much time struggling to find your way out of low self-esteem, squandered potential, often feeling down about yourself and your life or beating yourself up on a weekly basis like I did.
Instead, get a fresh start today.
Start to deep down feel like you truly trust yourself to be able to handle life and making the important decisions. Start growing and building your own self-esteem and life towards new and unexplored heights and horizons.
And remember, you have a 90 day, no questions asked money back guarantee so you can check out the Self-Esteem Course with no risk for you.
Copyright 2011-2018 Henrik Edberg of the Positivity Blog.